The PUBLIC RELATIONS AWARD – SERVICE award recognizes the Chapters who have made an outstanding example of public relations in promoting a specific service project and/or their Chapter through the media.
- 1998-99 PUBLIC RELATIONS AWARD – SERVICE
- 2004-05 PUBLIC RELATIONS AWARD – SERVICE
- 2010-2011 PUBLIC RELATIONS AWARD-FINANCE
- 2011-2012 PUBLIC RELATIONS AWARD-FINANCE
- 2013-2014 PUBLIC RELATIONS AWARD – SERVICE
- 2014-2015 PUBLIC RELATIONS AWARD- SERVICE
- 2014-2015 PUBLIC RELATIONS AWARD – FINANCE
- 2015-2016 PUBLIC RELATIONS AWARD-FINANCE
The MARTHA WISE AWARD is designed to encourage Chapters in carrying out the basic objectives of Junior Auxiliary, to search for community needs, and to demonstrate how these needs may be met. The project must be an outstanding community service project that that demonstrates initiative, ingenuity, and imagination in searching out needs in the community.
- 2001 MARTHA WISE AWARD for “A Child’s Dream”
- 2006 MARTHA WISE AWARD for “Reality Check”
- 2012 MARTHA WISE AWARD for “A Child’s Dream”
- 2014 MARTHA WISE AWARD for “Hoop It Up! Basketball”
- 2015 MARTHA WISE AWARD for LAP READING
- 2016 Martha Wise Existing project Award for “A Child’s Dream”
The NORMA DELONG EDUCATION AWARD recognizes outstanding Chapter education programs and/or projects.
- 2007 NORMA DELONG EDUCATION AWARD for “A Child’s Dream”
- 2011 NORMA DELONG EDUCATION AWARD for “Kid Care IDs”
The LOUISE ESKRIGGE CRUMP AWARD is designed to encourage chapters in carrying out the basic objectives of Junior Auxiliary, to search for community needs and to demonstrate how these needs may be met. The project must be an outstanding community service project that demonstrates initiative, ingenuity and imagination in searching out the needs of the community.
- 2011 LOUISE ESKRIGGE CRUMP AWARD for “JAM”
- 2014 LOUISE ESKRIGGE CRUMP AWARD for “Child Welfare – Backpack Buddies & Bear Buck Rewards”
The NATIONAL FOCUS AWARD honors the Chapters who sponsor outstanding projects pertaining to the National Focus. NAJA National Focus is “Healthy Children~Healthy Futures”.
- 2007-08 NATIONAL FOCUS AWARD FOR “Kids Fun Run”
- 2008-09 NATIONAL FOCUS AWARD FOR “Hoop it UP! Basketball Camp”
THE BETTY ROBBINS VOLUNTEER-OF-THE-YEAR AWARD recognizes individual Associate or Life members who epitomize the distinguished volunteer commitment of the late Betty Robbins, 1992-93 Association President. Awards selection is based on commitment/involvement to Chapter as an Active member, commitment/involvement to Chapter as an Associate/Life member, commitment/involvement in community and commitment to NAJA.
- 1999 Mrs. David Walt (Marcia)
- 2000 Mrs. Paul Janoush (Lucy)
- 2003 Mrs. Ken McCool (Cynthia)
- 2007 Mrs. J. Kirkham Povall (Hilda)
- 2008 Mrs. Roy Collins (Linda)
- 2009 Mrs. Gerald Jacks (Beth Boswell)
- 2010 Mrs. Rusty Parker (Carla)
- 2011 Mrs. Scott Fuquay (Michelle)
- 2012 Mrs. Will Jacks (Jaime)
- 2014 Mrs. Bob Wilbanks (Wilma)
- 2015 Mrs. Kenny Makamson (Diane)
- 2016 Mrs. Frances Tims
2016 Betty W. Robbins Endowed Scholarship Platinum Crown
The EFFICIENCY AWARD recognizes Chapters who meet various NAJA filing and reporting deadlines throughout the year.
The Award of Excellence 2010-11
2014 – Vicki Pentecost, life member of JA of Cleveland, was recognized for achieving the NAJA Foundation “Fellow” level of giving.